Follow the Argonauts with the UWF athletics calendar
PENSACOLA, Fla. – Diehard fans of the Argonauts can now view the entire department’s master schedule alongside their own. Fans that use calendar applications in Google Apps, Microsoft Outlook, iCalendar and other similar programs can import the UWF athletics calendar for every Argonaut team. View this article for instructions on how to import the calendar alongside your own.
Instructions for UWF students, faculty and staff (and all other Google Apps users):
1. Open Calendar
2. Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
3. Select Add by URL from the menu
4. Copy and paste the following URL: http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/uwfsportsinformation%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
5. Click the Add Calendar button. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
For non-Google Apps users, view your application’s help system and search for “calendar import.” Calendar applications may use one of the three types of data listed below:
- ICAL: http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/uwfsportsinformation%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- XML: http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/uwfsportsinformation%40gmail.com/public/basic
- HTML: http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=uwfsportsinformation%40gmail.com&ctz=America/Chicago
Note: All 2012 schedules for the fall sports (cross country, soccer, volleyball) have been added to the UWF athletics calendar. Schedules for the winter and spring sports will be added as they become available.
Downloadable schedules for each individual sport, rather than all sports together, are available at the bottom of each team’s schedule page online at www.GoArgos.com. These individual schedules can be imported into calendar applications as well.